Two initial ImpaQt Summits were held, one in London on November 14, 2005 and one in New York City on January 19, 2006.
Please see below for the details.
November 14, 2005
New York City, USA
January 19, 2006
You are invited to attend a new event for international HR professionals - The ImpaQt Summit. Two summits are scheduled, one in London and one in New York City. At these events, you will be joined by colleagues from other leading international companies to discuss the policies and practices you have adopted to manage global mobility in your organizations.Program highlights:
- Presentation: Policy and Practice at Shell - Pam Braun
- Workshop: Intelligent benchmarking - best practice for you rather than common practice for others
- Workshop: Quantitative benchmarking - measuring and the 'richness' of your policy and comparing it with others
- Workshop: Fit for purpose - aligning your program to meet the specific needs of your business
- Presentation: ImpaQt - new online, rolling, information base for describing, measuring and benchmarking your policy and practice
We encourage you to register early. The number of attendees will be limited in order to accommodate questions and to promote discussion.
Note: Summit attendance is free for ImpaQt subscribers.
Bank of America
BOC Group PLC
National Foreign Trade Council
Procter & Gamble
For your reference, please see below for links to additional information about the Congress:
:: London programme
:: New York programme
:: London venues & accommodation
:: New York venues & accommodation